August 11, 2010

Guest Post: Erin of Apartment 34

Today is a bitter sweet one for me. Last night at 10pm we wrapped our very last photo shoot for the premiere issue of Rue! I couldn't have asked for it to go any better! Believe me, I wish I could give you all the details and dish on the photographer we worked with (you know and love him), the people we met (you also know and love them) and the nature of the shoot (it's going to knock your sox off!). This summer of travel around the country has truly been the best time of my life...I can't believe it all started just 1.5 months ago in NYC! Well, soon we'll be able to share it all and even start leaking some sneak peek pics leading up to the launch...so stay tuned! But for now, here's the sweet and stylish, Mrs. Erin from Apartment #34 with what summer means to her...


There are just so many things to love about summer, it's difficult to narrow down my summer essentials. However, when forced, I'd love to say summer for me is defined by al fresco dinning with oodles of friends, an overflow of fresh flowers, at least one opportunity to sink my feet into the sand and a wardrobe driven by fabulous open-toed shoes!

7 comments:

a lovely being said...

Crystal! That is so exciting.. you girls are such an inspiration. Can you believe that Rue has grown from this small idea that you had one night in April to what it is today?! Can't wait to see the premiere issue :)
And I love the top-right photo that Erin used.. those scallopped shorts are too cute.
xx fallon

Anonymous said...

Congrats! And can't wait to see the premiere issue. :)

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Congratulations on Rue! I have really enjoyed your guest posts.
Teresa (Splendid Sass)

Laura Trevey said...

Looking forward to seeing all the fabulous photos Crystal!!

xo Laura

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Can't wait for the sneak peeks, Crystal!

As for Erin's summer picks...al fresco - yes, please!

Unknown said...

So excited for Rue! It is going to be fabulous! Gorgeous guest post by Erin, I will definitely meet by the sea for lunch!

Dani @ Weddings Fresh said...

I'm looking forward to the launch! LOVE those shoes and that outfit--perfection for summer!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin